Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Jerome Baker, Dolphins come to terms on three-year, $39M extension with $28.4M guaranteed, per report
Baker has cashed in on his breakout 2020 season

Jerome Baker will be staying in Miami for the foreseeable future. The veteran linebacker has come to terms with the Dolphins on a three-year extension worth $39 million, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. The extension also comes with $28.4 million guaranteed.

</snip>

• Cheers 1

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Miami Dolphins: 3 things that must happen in order to win AFC East

by: Anthony Cardenas —Fansided: Phin Phanatic3h

There has been an extreme lack of parity in the AFC East over the last two decades. The New England **Patriots’ historic run left zero wiggle room at the top

It's funny how one of the 'must have' things that has to happen for the Dolphins to win the AFC East is to hope for the Bills to not be good again.

Hope is a shitty strategy.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Hope is a shitty strategy.

Sincerely,

BILLS' fans with decades of experience of just that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

There has been an extreme lack of parity in the AFC East over the last two decades. The New England **Patriots’ historic run left zero wiggle room at the top

1. Play defense

2. Bills need to suck

3. Tua needs to not suck

Bold strategy Cotton.... let's see how that works for them.

On 6/22/2021 at 10:03 AM, B-Man said:

#3. Tua Tagovailoa plays at least mediocre

I remember the days where that was our hope for Bills QBs.

30 minutes ago, Koko said:

I remember the days where that was our hope for Bills QBs.

Quite possibly one of the best things about being a Bills fan right now is having our quarterback.

I wasted more than my share of time ATOP over the years reading whiny bitches complain incessantly -- and when I say incessantly, I mean like every time a Bills QB didn't complete a pass -- about how the Bills will always flounder in failure because they didn't pick (fill in the name of the rare generational talent like Mahomes). Their hindsight is SO 20/20.

Now I get to watch other fans complain how their team will always flounder in failure because their owners they didn't pick Allen.

Or how XX team is hoping their newly drafted QB will flourish like Allen.

The fact that most Fish fans online are in denial about the fact that Allen is their daddy is just extra hot fudge on this long-awaited sundae.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...