Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

10 hours ago, Koko said:

Yikes. I hope this lack of professionalism is due to mental health issues he can get treatment for, rather than just being a self-absorbed asshole.

You have got to wonder how the guy got through college at a level sufficient enough to be a first round draft pick. Did the Titans not do their homework? Money can do strange things to people.

This is different...

Miami Dolphins sign former UTEP quarterback Kai Locksley

The Miami Dolphins may be in the midst of signing established talents to their roster via free agency, but that doesn’t mean the team is able to resist the temptation of turning over a stone or two along the way. And that seems to be exactly what the Dolphins have done over the weekend with the news that the team had agreed to terms and signed former UTEP quarterback Kai Locksley to a contract as a wide receiver in the NFL.

Locksley last played in college in 2019, completing 56.9% of his passes that season for the Miners with a college passer rating of 124.0 on the season.

</snip>

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

What happened to their own 1st in 2022?

ExbZBqDWYAMX2QC?format=jpg&name=medium

I think they gave it to Philly for moving up to #6. So, they had #3, traded back to #12, traded up to #6. Or something.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Mahoney said:

I think they gave it to Philly for moving up to #6. So, they had #3, traded back to #12, traded up to #6. Or something.

Duh @ me.

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Duh @ me.

No, it's really damn confusing. Or clever. They're betting Philly sucks far worse than they do this year.

Edited by Mahoney
Edit: Or is it San Fran that needs to suck?
  • Like 1

Essentially (I think...)

Dolphins traded #3 for:

2021:  #6 & #156
2022: Swap of #1s with San Fran; 3rd
2023: 1st {from San Fran}

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mahoney said:

Essentially (I think...)

Dolphins traded #3 for:

2021:  #6 & #156
2022: Swap of #1s with San Fran; 3rd