Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Texans GM Nick Caserio: 'Zero interest' in trading Deshaun Watson

You Dirty Rat

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Ann said:

who's on first?

I'm kinda glad to find out this isn't a true report. While I would love for Watson to end up the NFC, that would have sucked for Jalen Hurts.

"Well...we got rid of Foles and we got rid of Wentz, so Jalen it's time for you to...show DeShaun Watson around the facility." 

Alaska Darin
3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Why would any team want that bag of dirt on their squad? He’s more creepy than Ron Mexico. 

Because he can play football.  Have you learned nothing about the NFL?  Leonard Little literally killed another human being and didn't miss a snap. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Because he can play football.  Have you learned nothing about the NFL?  Leonard Little literally killed another human being and didn't miss a snap. 

And I'll keep repeating this for anyone who still needs to hear it: Michael Vick went to prison for breeding dogs specifically to fight each other for money, only to kill the losing dogs by bullet, or drowning them, or hanging them, or just slamming their bodies to the ground repeatedly.

Inhumanely kills dogs. Goes to prison. Gets out of prison.

Signs multi-million dollar football deal.

Someone please tell me again how Kaepernick is black-balled from the NFL because of his social justice stance.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

18 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

And I'll keep repeating this for anyone who still needs to hear it: Michael Vick went to prison for breeding dogs specifically to fight each other for money, only to kill the losing dogs by bullet, or drowning them, or hanging them, or just slamming their bodies to the ground repeatedly.

Inhumanely kills dogs. Goes to prison. Gets out of prison.

Signs multi-million dollar football deal.

Someone please tell me again how Kaepernick is black-balled from the NFL because of his social justice stance.

Just spitballing here, but it could be that he's not that good of a QB, hasn't played in years and the juice just isn't worth the squeeze

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Where is Deshaun Watson at Texans training camp? Here's what we know

Another practice, another nonanswer from Houston Texans coach David Culley about quarterback Deshaun Watson's status.

After taking part in a limited capacity during the first five days of training camp, Watson has not practiced the past four days. In Monday's practice -- his last appearance -- Watson did go to the sideline to talk to the trainer but then went back out onto the field.

Where is Watson when he's not at practice? Culley didn't answer when questioned about it on Friday.

What is Deshaun Watson doing during practice?

Culley: "Nothing's changed."

What does he do during the day?

Culley: "Nothing has changed."

Is he in the stadium?

Culley: ...

Multiple sources tell ESPN that Watson is at the Texans' facility during practice.

</snip>

6 hours ago, Ann said:

Where is Deshaun Watson at Texans training camp? Here's what we know

Another practice, another nonanswer from Houston Texans coach David Culley about quarterback Deshaun Watson's status.

After taking part in a limited capacity during the first five days of training camp, Watson has not practiced the past four days. In Monday's practice -- his last appearance -- Watson did go to the sideline to talk to the trainer but then went back out onto the field.

Where is Watson when he's not at practice? Culley didn't answer when questioned about it on Friday.

What is Deshaun Watson doing during practice?

Culley: "Nothing's changed."

What does he do during the day?

Culley: "Nothing has changed."

Is he in the stadium?

Culley: ...

Multiple sources tell ESPN that Watson is at the Texans' facility during practice.

</snip>

sounds like the mysterious lingering hammy problem that Xavien Howard is struggling with

I'm here to avoid fines, but the weight of not having new contact is hurting my hammy

16 hours ago, Nanker said:

Maybe he should run for governor of NY. Seems like he’s got some if not most of the qualifications. 

has not met the dead grannie quota