Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Texans GM Nick Caserio: 'Zero interest' in trading Deshaun Watson

You Dirty Rat

Frankly, I hope he goes to trial and gets 777 months of hard labor. I don’t care that he can play the chess game that is Nfl football. He’s a human piece of excrement in shoes. 

• Like 2

This probably comes as a surprise to no one, but the former gambler in me just wants to point out that Texans opening up at home as 3-point dogs to the Jaquars is probably one of the best bets you'll see in a long time. Tyrod is no one's long-term answer at QB, but week 1? Against a team with a rookie quarterback and a HC who has never coached in the NFL?

Take the points.

Also, I'm a former gambler for a reason.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/6/2021 at 1:42 PM, B-Man said:

Maybe Tyrod just beat Watson out ?

😎

Watson was beating something else out. :classic_ninja:

Edited by Nanker
  • Wow 1

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Houston Texans reportedly starting to lower Deshaun Watson trade price

by: Matt Johnson Sportsnaut26m

The Houston Texans are reportedly starting to lower the Deshaun Watson trade asking price as the saga with the star quarterback lingers.

I'm guessing that's because the news in the court system isn't good.

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm guessing that's because the news in the court system isn't good.

I'm guessing it's more because the Texans wanted a team to fork over six picks and take over several $40M+ annual cap hits for a player that's likely to be suspended for half a season regardless of how the criminal and civil cases turn out.

They're not afraid of the courts, they're afraid of the people with real authority, like Goodell.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

They could lower the “price” to giving him away with their entire 2022 and 2023 Draft and $400,000,000.00 and STILL not get any takers. He’s whale shit. Actually, he’s lower than whale shit. 

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

They could lower the “price” to giving him away with their entire 2022 and 2023 Draft and $400,000,000.00 and STILL not get any takers. He’s whale shit. Actually, he’s lower than whale shit. 

I still don't put it past the Fish to swap Tua and picks for Watson.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Did somebody say Whale?!?!

• Haha 3