Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Texans GM Nick Caserio: 'Zero interest' in trading Deshaun Watson

You Dirty Rat

Crap Throwing Clavin
42 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

if you mean, I didn't follow some prescribed talking points to push a narrative, like you

then, yeah

Being an independent thinker is not a strength when you're a cotton-pickin' idiot.

4merper4mer
4 hours ago, Spartacus said:

if you mean, I didn't follow some prescribed talking points to push a narrative, like you

then, yeah

Huh?  Not making up crap now equates to following prescribed talking points?  

I could have replied to your post by saying Buzbee got triple what he expected so he is emboldened.  

Or that an magic armadillo snuck into Texans camp in 2019 and bit Watson in the ass giving him a masseuse addiction.  I might as well go out on a limb if I’m just making up crap anyway.

4merper4mer
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Back to the topic, please.

TYIA

Sorry…saw that after I posted the above.

But the magic armadillo theory is about as on topic as some of the other theories so I’ll leave it for now.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Huh?  Not making up crap now equates to following prescribed talking points?  

I could have replied to your post by saying Buzbee got triple what he expected so he is emboldened.  

Or that an magic armadillo snuck into Texans camp in 2019 and bit Watson in the ass giving him a masseuse addiction.  I might as well go out on a limb if I’m just making up crap anyway.

not directed at you 

but knock yourself out

4merper4mer
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

not directed at you 

but knock yourself out

You quoted my post and responded.  But it wasn’t directed at me?  Did you get bit by an armadillo?

• Haha 1

AP sources: NFL insists on indefinite suspension for Watson

The NFL insisted on an indefinite suspension while Deshaun Watson’s legal team argued there’s no basis for that punishment as both sides presented their cases in front of a retired judge in Delaware on Tuesday, two people in attendance told The Associated Press.

The hearing will continue on Wednesday and Watson is scheduled to be there for the duration, according to one person who spoke on condition of anonymity because the hearing isn’t public. It’s expected to conclude Thursday but it’s not known when a ruling will be made.

</snip>

• Cheers 2

7 hours ago, Ann said:

AP sources: NFL insists on indefinite suspension for Watson

The NFL insisted on an indefinite suspension while Deshaun Watson’s legal team argued there’s no basis for that punishment as both sides presented their cases in front of a retired judge in Delaware on Tuesday, two people in attendance told The Associated Press.

The hearing will continue on Wednesday and Watson is scheduled to be there for the duration, according to one person who spoke on condition of anonymity because the hearing isn’t public. It’s expected to conclude Thursday but it’s not known when a ruling will be made.

</snip>

Great. Now I can see the pervert and his shady lawyer suing the NFL. The pervert’s lawyer should change his name to Buzzard. 

2 hours ago, Ann said:

it won't be 30 games

if the report that a full season tolls his contract and pushes it back a year, then 0 chance he gets 17 games, unless they designate 2021 as time served.

Contrary to the hysteria created by the Buzbee circus, not likely that many of these "allegations" will be substantiated to justify maximum penalties. 

4-6 games, maybe 8

with NFL blaming the retired judge for the leniency

Browns RB Kareem Hunt Sends Strong Message on Deshaun Watson

It’s definitely stressful for them,” Hunt said of the Browns organizational leadership and their attempts to navigate the offseason amid the uncertainty surrounding Watson. “It’s tough because they’re trying to figure out what pieces they’ve got for the season and what plays they want to put in. You know, there’s different plays for Deshaun and Jacoby [Brissett], different playbook, different things we can do at quarterback.”

</snip>

I mean, I really don’t know too much about the whole situation. If he misses it, it’s a next-man-up mentality. I’m going to be ready to play, and I know the rest of the team is still going to be ready to play. We didn’t have Deshaun last year or the years before.

We do [talk about the situation], but we’re more worried about ourselves. It’s a business, man, that’s the biggest thing. You’ve got to worry about yourself, because if you don’t, you could not be here.

</snip>

• Cheers 2

Attorneys seek Deshaun Watson NFL investigation documents

Attorneys for multiple women suing Deshaun Watson over allegations of sexual misconduct are seeking the documents from the NFL's investigation into the former Houston Texans quarterback.

According to the motion filed Friday by the women’s attorneys, Tony Buzbee and Cornelia Brandfield-Harvey, the legal team seeks any and all reports and files from the NFL's investigation into Watson, including recorded interviews, witness statements and communications. The notice of intention to take deposition by written questions also asks for photographs and “any other type of documents in your files and/or documents regarding the investigation of Deshaun Watson.”

</snip>

• O Rly 1