Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Bills CB Taron Johnson joined One Bills Live at training camp to discuss why he changed his jersey number and the added size, speed, & competition he faces on the practice field. He talked about the difference in this year's defense including the impact of a more beefed up defensive line, the position flexibility he brings to the team and his goals for the upcoming season.

Taron Johnson: "I Want to be the Swiss Army Knife in this Defense" | One Bills Live | Buffalo Bills

• Like 2

Bills Cornerback Kaiir Elam addresses the media following Training Camp Practice on Monday, August 1st. Topics include: adjusting to the professional game, playing against an all-pro Wide Receiver in Stefon Diggs at practice, how much time he’s spent with Cornerback Tre’Davious White as White recovers from injury, why he’s grateful to be drafted by Bills, and how he’s been honing his fundamentals to fit into the Bills scheme.

Kaiir Elam: “Just Try to Be Myself” | Buffalo Bills

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He wants to be overpriced crap with a plastic toothpick?

Don't forget the tweezers; why's everybody always forgettin' the tweezers.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Don't forget the tweezers; why's everybody always forgettin' the tweezers.

Those tweezers are damn useful when the tip of the plastic toothpick breaks off between your teeth.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Those tweezers are damn useful when the tip of the plastic toothpick breaks off between your teeth.

See?  😉

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Taro T said:

See?  😉

Well, yeah...and if he said "Swiss Army Tweezers," that would have been a reference to something useful, and make more sense, wouldn't it?

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Well, yeah...and if he said "Swiss Army Tweezers," that would have been a reference to something useful, and make more sense, wouldn't it?

But you can't get JUST the tweezers.  You get an entire array of 3-4 chintzy knives PLUS your favorite - the plastic toothpick ALL in one low overpriced (yep, we went there 😉 ) package.

He didn't say Swiss Army Toothpick, he said Swiss Army KnifeTM.  (Which oddly enough is made by 2 different companies.  Those wacky Swiss.)  He's the whole package, every woman's dream, she gets the beer guzzling, pull this finger guffaws, along with the rodent killing & gutter cleaning. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Taro T said:

But you can't get JUST the tweezers.  You get an entire array of 3-4 chintzy knives PLUS your favorite - the plastic toothpick ALL in one low overpriced (yep, we went there 😉 ) package.

He didn't say Swiss Army Toothpick, he said Swiss Army KnifeTM.  (Which oddly enough is made by 2 different companies.  Those wacky Swiss.)  He's the whole package, every woman's dream, she gets the beer guzzling, pull this finger guffaws, along with the rodent killing & gutter cleaning. 

3-4 chintzy knives, plus the plastic toothpick, plus the tweezers?

What about the fish scaler?  And the saw?  And the nail file?  And the metal rasp?  And the needle threader?  And the magnifying glass?  And the can opener?  And BOTH screwdrivers (flat-head and phillips)?  And the wire stripper?  And the awl?  And the bottle opener?  And the corkscrew?  (Side note: do not confuse with the plastic toothpick.  Don't ask me how I know.)  And the hook?  And the scissors...the scissors, man? 

Where the &#%$ are you buying your overpriced Swiss Army Crap?  How do you forget the &#%$ing scissors???  :wallbash:

• Applause 2

25 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

3-4 chintzy knives, plus the plastic toothpick, plus the tweezers?

What about the fish scaler?  And the saw?  And the nail file?  And the metal rasp?  And the needle threader?  And the magnifying glass?  And the can opener?  And BOTH screwdrivers (flat-head and phillips)?  And the wire stripper?  And the awl?  And the bottle opener?  And the corkscrew?  (Side note: do not confuse with the plastic toothpick.  Don't ask me how I know.)  And the hook?  And the scissors...the scissors, man? 

Where the &#%$ are you buying your overpriced Swiss Army Crap?  How do you forget the &#%$ing scissors???  :wallbash:

The scissors saved me a few times. Nothing worse than being in camp during freezing weather and having a fingernail that needs trimmed vs ripped off. 

Ok, now you can lecture me about not clipping them properly before I left civilization.

Crap Throwing Clavin
50 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

The scissors saved me a few times. Nothing worse than being in camp during freezing weather and having a fingernail that needs trimmed vs ripped off. 

Ok, now you can lecture me about not clipping them properly before I left civilization.

What, you don't carry nail clippers?  I never leave home without them.

Plus...what, you don't have teeth?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What, you don't carry nail clippers?  I never leave home without them.

Plus...what, you don't have teeth?

Nope, don't carry nail clippers in the woods.

And teef done ripped too much skin (since they aren't sharp enough for surgery).