Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Barstool sports top 100:

84) CB Tre'Davious White - Buffalo Bills (2021 Rank: 53)

This is tough, but I simply cannot leave him off this list. He tore his ACL in November and there are conflicting reports on his status.

78) S Micah Hyde - Buffalo Bills (2021 Rank: NR)

Buffalo has a dynamite Safety due with Hyde and Jordan Poyer (more on him later) and both can do it all. Hyde had 5 INTs and 4 TFLs. His instincts are crazy and he can truly play Centerfield. Look at this insane pick vs. Mac Jones.

60) C Jordan Poyer - Buffalo Bills (2021 Rank: NR)

Last year I left Poyer off my Top 100 list. His wife, Rachel Bush took umbrage with that. She had her reasons, which I respect and this year, her husband left no doubt. He's clearly one of the top Safeties in the league after his 5 INT, 3.0 sack, and 8 TFL season and making 1st Team All-Pro in 2021. Poyer proved he can both knock you out and also make plays on the ball and with Hyde (#78 on the list) form the best Safety duo in the league.

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, Ann said:

Barstool sports top 100:

84) CB Tre'Davious White - Buffalo Bills (2021 Rank: 53)

This is tough, but I simply cannot leave him off this list. He tore his ACL in November and there are conflicting reports on his status.

78) S Micah Hyde - Buffalo Bills (2021 Rank: NR)

Buffalo has a dynamite Safety due with Hyde and Jordan Poyer (more on him later) and both can do it all. Hyde had 5 INTs and 4 TFLs. His instincts are crazy and he can truly play Centerfield. Look at this insane pick vs. Mac Jones.

60) C Jordan Poyer - Buffalo Bills (2021 Rank: NR)

Last year I left Poyer off my Top 100 list. His wife, Rachel Bush took umbrage with that. She had her reasons, which I respect and this year, her husband left no doubt. He's clearly one of the top Safeties in the league after his 5 INT, 3.0 sack, and 8 TFL season and making 1st Team All-Pro in 2021. Poyer proved he can both knock you out and also make plays on the ball and with Hyde (#78 on the list) form the best Safety duo in the league.

76) EDGE Von Miller - Buffalo Bills (2021 Rank: NR)

Miller wasn't ranked on my list last year as he missed the entire 2020 season due to injury and the form he'd return with was a complete unknown. But after a full year off, he got traded mid-season and still racked up 9.0 sacks and added another 4.0 in the playoffs. He got another ring and now he's off to Buffalo who drafted two young rushers last year in Greg Rousseau and Boogie Basham. Now Miller will come in to provide a shot in the arm and some veteran leadership. I'm looking for big things from the future Hall of Famer in Western New York.

2) QB Josh Allen - Buffalo Bills (2021 Rank: 10)

Josh Allen may have lost to Patrick Mahomes in the playoffs, but in reality, he just ran out of time. The overtime rules are changed and I'm giving him the credit he deserves and ranking him as my #2 overall player and top Offensive player. He's continued to grow to the point where mentally he's able to really maximize his physical gifts.

He will unfortunately be without his Offensive Coordinator in Brian Daboll who is coaching the Giants now, but the offense will remain in tact with former QB Coach Ken Dorsey taking over the playcalling duties. The Bills are built to win now and with Allen under center, they have a real shot to.

"...will remain in tact..."  Morons.
  • Haha 1

On 7/10/2022 at 3:21 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Pitts Alumni training together.  I'm really hoping Hamlin develops because he was a really physical dude in college and he's already shown some of that in Buffalo.

I believe Dane Jackson trains with them too.

• Like 2

We sit down with Jordan Poyer of the Buffalo Bills in our 6th Episode of “It Needed To Be Said”. Julius and I chop it up with Jordan to uncover his life before football and talk about what has led him to be so successful in his career

This is Tyreek Hill’s podcast  named… “13 seconds “

• Cheers 3

It is gonna bother me if you all don't dominate the AFCW.

All I read right now, and I know it is still JULY, is AFCW this and AFCW that.

Kill them.

Edited by RedAlice
  • Like 2

UB product Cam Lewis feels at home with Bills – and in Buffalo

Cam Lewis has been around Buffalo long enough to refer to it as his second home.

After a stellar four-year career at the University at Buffalo, the Buffalo Bills signed the cornerback as an undrafted free agent in 2019. Over the past three seasons, he has bounced between the practice squad and active roster. Lewis, 25, has appeared in 12 games in the regular season over the past two years, making three starts. He has made 13 tackles and one pass defensed while also playing on the “core four” special teams units.

“We've gotten him in some games sparingly, but when he's played, he's played well for us,” defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier said. “We're anxious to see how he plays throughout the offseason as well as in training camp. He's had some injuries along the way that have set him back at times, but if he can put a stretch together, we think there's a lot of talent there. He's a smart football player. Has cover ability, he'll tackle. We just got to keep him on the field. He's been a backup nickel for us. We want to be able to take a look at him at corner as well. But if we can keep him on the field and have him in training camp and throughout the preseason, we'll be able to get a better evaluation going forward.”

</snip>

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
58 minutes ago, Foxx said:

He'd have to want to win a lot more than getting paid.  He made over $26M over the last 2 years, which we can't get even close to.

The upside is he's not getting younger and he's made a good amount in his career (nearing $125M). 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2