Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Deranged Rhino
33 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Really rooting for him - even before reading that. :beer: 

If he can stick, what a draft GMBB would have put together. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Really rooting for him - even before reading that. :beer: 

If he can stick, what a draft GMBB would have put together. 

Same.  I like the small school guys and I'm enamored with bigger DBs (Mel Blount was one of my favorite players growing up).

• Like 3

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Obviously god given talent is paramount, but outside of that, being coachable is a characteristic that elevates a player from good to great. This is very nice to hear. :beer: 

Alaska Darin
29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Obviously god given talent is paramount, but outside of that, being coachable is a characteristic that elevates a player from good to great. This is very nice to hear. :beer: 

Agreed.  Beane and company seem to avoid the prima donnas and head cases like the plague and I'm thankful for that.

I can't imagine them drafting a Willis McGahee, for example.

• Like 2

Bills safety Jaquan Johnson addressed the media following practice on Wednesday. Topics included: having a new safeties coach in Jim Salgado this season, what he's been able to learn from veteran safeties Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer, what it's like to be a "personal protector" on special teams, and what he's hoping to put on tape during the preseason games this year. 

Jaquan Johnson: "Everything Is All About Attitude" | Buffalo Bills

• Like 3

Jaquan Johnson: “We Hit On All Cylinders” | Buffalo Bills

Bills safety, Jaquan Johnson addressed the media following their 27-24 victory over the Indianapolis Colts in the first preseason game of the year. Topics included: breaking down his interception tonight, how impressed he was with the Bills defense as a whole, how it was playing alongside two rookie cornerbacks in the secondary, and Bills rookie linebacker, Terrel Bernard’s scoop and score touchdown in his preseason debut. 

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
37 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Is Dane #2 because he was rested yesterday?

It appears that way at this moment.  This regime isn't known for playing rookies a ton on day 1.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It appears that way at this moment.  This regime isn't known for playing rookies a ton on day 1.

Good call. I gotta admit. I'm very confident in whoever they trot out. Even Cam Lewis was looking like a man possessed yesterday.

• Like 2