Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Kathy Hochul, WNY Gub'ner.

snafu

On 11/1/2022 at 3:31 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Putting this here as well as elections thread.

I've been wondering whether Hochul has spent any of her $51,000,000 war chest.   https://www.followthemoney.org/entity-details?eid=4758179

There are no mass mailings, no lawn signs, few commercials...she's run a rose garden campaign.

What was she planning to do with all that cash?

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, snafu said:

I've been wondering whether Hochul has spent any of her $51,000,000 war chest.   https://www.followthemoney.org/entity-details?eid=4758179

There are no mass mailings, no lawn signs, few commercials...she's run a rose garden campaign.

File lawsuits contesting the election as stolen.

Anything else would be undemocratic.

• Cheers 1

15 hours ago, snafu said:

This is what scares me about Hochul as she's essentially running a basement campaign like Sleepy Joe and only agreed to the one debate where she sat there smug like it's already in the bag for her. No doubt that upstate will continue to stay red but there's enough population in the NYC area to have a large margin for cheating. If she's elected it's going to be a disaster for NY with even more people leaving and more draconian policies.

• Sad 2

Hmmmm.... well this one is interesting. Do they know something?

NYC Mayor Eric Adams-Aligned Group Donated to Republican Lee Zeldin on Election Day Eve

Striving for a Better New York, a political action committee (PAC) closely aligned with Adams and headed by a close ally, Rev. Alfred Cockfield II, donated $10,000 to Zeldin on the eve of election night, according to reports.

The PAC’s treasurer Carmen Sterling posted the wired transfer on the Board of Election’s website Monday night, as the campaign committees must report any new donation within 24 hours in the final two weeks of the election.

According to the New York Post, the “donation will surely raise eyebrows,” as Cockfield has been considered a close and early supporter of the mayor, according to sources. The mayor has been publicly backing Gov. Kathy Hochul.

But anonymous sources who allegedly have longtime ties to Adams have recently said that he is hopeful Zeldin will beat the incumbent Democrat so the two can advance his crime and public safety initiatives.

• Wow 2

27 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Striving for a Better New York, a political action committee (PAC) closely aligned with Adams and headed by a close ally, Rev. Alfred Cockfield II

Cockfield 🤣

Edited by devnull
  • Haha 1

Seriously worried that this woman will implement some sort of COVID vax mandate for kids to attend school. That would be the red line for me where I put my house on the market. 

What are the chances she moves forward with this and gets it codified?

Edited by RkFast
  • Angry 1
  • I don't know 1

56 minutes ago, RkFast said:

Seriously worried that this woman will implement some sort of COVID vax mandate for kids to attend school. That would be the red line for me where I put my house on the market. 

What are the chances she moves forward with this and gets it codified?

Do New Yorkers really think she did that great a job? I mean she sat on $50M dollars instead of spending it and campaigned from here basement, so they must, right?

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Do New Yorkers really think she did that great a job? I mean she sat on $50M dollars instead of spending it and campaigned from here basement, so they must, right?

The urban centers of NY State are never voting Republican.  That's all it comes down to.  

Only DC is worse.

3 hours ago, Ann said:

It was a single-issue election.  She calculated that she's win with turnout on the Abortion issue.  She calculated right.

Zeldin put up a fight, but he couldn't overcome the numbers.

I wonder how Tish James feels.  I think she got more votes for AG than Hochul got for Governor.  James should have gutted it out in the primaries.

Well there's always this chart showing how little the state thinks of Krazy Kathy the Apostle Mother of NY.

NY 2022.gif

Edited by SackMan518

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

greater than 2 to 1 democrat registration.

I will NEVERRRRRRRRR understand why Republicans just &#%$ing give up on urban areas. Even if they siphon off 5%-10% of the vote in those centers, that would make for a huge swing. But nope...they dont even try.