Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Kathy Hochul, WNY Gub'ner.

snafu

55 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Suspicious activity is what I say it is.  L'État, c'est moi."  Oh, and Trump is a threat to democracy.

they can put in the categpry with all the other Constitutionally approved items

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Suspicious activity is what I say it is.  L'État, c'est moi."  Oh, and Trump is a threat to democracy.

Yeah, cause criminals use credit cards for illegal gun purchases all the time!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Yeah, cause criminals use credit cards for illegal gun purchases all the time!

You may have missed her point.  She doesn't want gun sales flagged as suspicious because they might represent criminal purchases.  She wants private companies to criminalize all gun sales.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You may have missed her point.  She doesn't want gun sales flagged as suspicious because they might represent criminal purchases.  She wants private companies to criminalize all gun sales.

I know, but she is doing it under the pretext that it will help keep guns out of the hands of criminals, thus the credit card and criminal purchase satirical comment

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No she wants active purchasers in a system and wants companies to do that for her. Because she knows people will be going to other states to make said purchases. 

Lee Zeldin closing in on Kathy Hochul in New York governor's race: Poll (msn.com)

The battle for control of the Empire State could be closer than expected, with a new poll showing New York gubernatorial contender Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) trailing incumbent Gov. Kathy Hochul by only 6 points.

"It’s September 12 and @KathyHochul still has not accepted ANY debate requests. This is not ok. The contempt Hochul has for being challenged should alone disqualify her. Absentee ballots start going out in less than two weeks. These debates need to start now before voting begins," Zeldin tweeted Monday, throwing shade at his Democratic rival.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There it is, that’s the moment that Lee Zeldin just became Governor of New York right there. Hochul is just a clueless bureaucrat, in addition to a horrible debater. If Hochul can’t even understand why locking up criminals is important to the people of New York, what is she even doing in office? This is a huge problem and everyone in New York gets it, except Hochul. Play this on a loop over and over again until November 8

• Like 2

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

There it is, that’s the moment that Lee Zeldin just became Governor of New York right there. Hochul is just a clueless bureaucrat, in addition to a horrible debater. If Hochul can’t even understand why locking up criminals is important to the people of New York, what is she even doing in office? This is a huge problem and everyone in New York gets it, except Hochul. Play this on a loop over and over again until November 8

again

too bad Dominion machines don't watch debates 

• Cheers 1

I don't know a lot about a lot, but I know one thing; if you're a Dem governor in the state of NY, you are a lot of things, but an underdog ain't one of them.

You're not an underdog, Hochul. You're a virus.

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

On 10/28/2022 at 4:02 PM, IDBillzFan said:

I don't know a lot about a lot, but I know one thing; if you're a Dem governor in the state of NY, you are a lot of things, but an underdog ain't one of them.

You're not an underdog, Hochul. You're a virus.

Nah, he was more attractive. 

W. Watts Biggers, Creator of 'Underdog' Cartoon, Dies at 85 - The New York  Times