Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin
56 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Dude literally fell down. 

I guess he won't play unless the league's independent orthopedic consultant lets him out of the league back-and-ankle protocol.  :classic_dry:

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I guess he won't play unless the league's independent orthopedic consultant lets him out of the league back-and-ankle protocol.  :classic_dry:

The truth is bound to come out sometime. I hope the Fins and their HC get fined biggly. 

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
26 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

So lots of footage of Tua's passes floating to the ground yards away from Hill?

16 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Billsgals.jpg

So conflicted.

I desperately dislike the Joe Burrow persona, but I am eager for someone to adjust the perception of the Fish quickly.

This is really the best chance because after tonight, it's Jets, Steelers,  Vikings, Lions, all very winnable games. Having them at 8-0 will be unbearable.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Beer__League__Hockey
27 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

So conflicted.

I desperately dislike the Joe Burrow persona, but I am eager for someone to adjust the perception of the Fish quickly.

This is really the best chance because after tonight, it's Jets, Steelers,  Vikings, Lions, all very winnable games. Having them at 8-0 will be unbearable.

Them at 8-0 and us at 3-4 after the GB game is something we should probably discuss. 

• Facepalm 1

yeah

it's the Bengals job to make practice arrangements for the Fish

https://www.outkick.com/someone-sneaks-into-dolphins-practice-in-cincinnati-films-and-tweets-plays-shows-tua-tagovailoa-starting/

Barstool Cincinnati – which is part of Barstool Sports (duh) – was asked by the Miami Dolphins to remove the video, and president Dave Portnoy gave the Fish a big ol’ thumbs down.

Thanks but no thanks!

Is the @nfl going to allow a person to record all of the plays that the @MiamiDolphins are practicing prior to the game. I thought that the @Bengals would have provided a secure location for the team to practice in, but this is unacceptable. @chrisperk @flasportsbuzz, @schadjoe

4 hours ago, Spartacus said:

yeah

it's the Bengals job to make practice arrangements for the Fish

Just another pre-excuse for the Dolphins losing tonight.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

MFer should sue the Fishies coaches & medical staff.  They had their 3rd QB active this week because, in AL Michaels' words, "Tua was on the injury report."  Those douche monkeys in charge KNEW if he got hit again this was likely to happen.

That's 2 major concussions in less than a week. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1