Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What are we watching/recommend ?

Teddy KGB

On 4/16/2022 at 11:06 AM, Taro T said:

Don't forget, the final season of Better Call Saul starts Monday on AMC.

'Bout friggin' time.

Tonight at 9:00 PM. We rewatched S5 to get setup for this. 
Lalo, Kim, and Nacho don’t make it out of this series. Walter and Jessie are supposed to have some cameo time. Kinda weird though Jessie being 10 or so years older than at the end of BB, and now going back as. HS student. But that’s why the makeup artists get awards. 

Nouseforaname
On 1/21/2022 at 7:16 PM, devnull said:

Finished The Expanse Season 6 (Final Season)

Overall it was disappointing. It just felt like the storyline was rushed.  Nowhere near as bad as the final season of GoT.  But they just seemed to wrap up loose threads while leaving a few dangling for potential spinoff series or movies.

That said, if you haven't seen The Expanse yet, it is well worth picking up.  Season 1 takes awhile to develop the backstories, but stick with it.  Seasons 3 and 5 are just awesome Sci-Fi

I agree.  Season 6 could have been so much better but I still enjoyed the series as a whole.  We need more James Holden and drummers in the world.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
On 4/18/2022 at 6:23 PM, Nanker said:

Lalo, Kim, and Nacho don’t make it out of this series. Walter and Jessie are supposed to have some cameo time. Kinda weird though Jessie being 10 or so years older than at the end of BB, and now going back as. HS student. But that’s why the makeup artists get awards. 

I really enjoyed it.  I really wanted to see mike takedown Cyrus when he pulled a gun on him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

And apparently Myans MC starts back up again tonight w/ 2 episodes.

The trailers have a lot of the SoA MC in them, so maybe the plot focus is going to shift.

3 hours ago, Meazza said:

@Foxx does the spoiler function work?

It does. You can not do it manually though, that was discontinued along the way at some point.

In the editor toolbar, click the "eye' icon. That will then load a spoiler box. Input your text into it by clicking inside the spoiler box that appears and you should be all set.

Spoiler

Like this.

• Like 2

On 4/18/2022 at 6:23 PM, Nanker said:

I haven’t started the final season yet, so please don’t spoil anything if my crazy theory has already been shot down. You say Kim doesn’t make it out of the series but I’m not so sure about that. She’s originally from Nebraska, which can’t just be a coincidental choice by Gilligan. 

But regardless, killing all three is too easy. At least one’s going to walk away. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 4/26/2022 at 11:39 PM, shrader said:

I haven’t started the final season yet, so please don’t spoil anything if my crazy theory has already been shot down. You say Kim doesn’t make it out of the series but I’m not so sure about that. She’s originally from Nebraska, which can’t just be a coincidental choice by Gilligan. 

But regardless, killing all three is too easy. At least one’s going to walk away. 

I'm still disappointed that Kim apparently doesn't become Wendy from Breaking Bad.

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino

This is a surprising review - but I've heard it from more than one person. Still not sure I buy it, but I guess I'll check it out now to see... 

• Like 2

On 4/28/2022 at 3:53 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm still disappointed that Kim apparently doesn't become Wendy from Breaking Bad.

Yeah, we definitely killed that theory. 

The ending of Ozark sucked donkey ###. I don't know what exactly I was expecting but... 

Warning: the Spoiler contains commentary on events within the series.

Spoiler

Killing off Ruth and letting Wendy live is bullshit. When they killed Ruth, they almost had a duty to kill Wendy as well.

The closing scene was also bullshit. Having Jonah point the gun at the PI, the screen going dark and the sound of a gun blast is cheap ass shit.

Either they didn't know how to end the series or they are leaving open the possibility is another season.

That must have been some good acting/writing because I was hoping Wendy would get offed every single episode of this supposed last season. She was evil incarnate.

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

I was enjoying Star Trek Strange New Worlds until the last 5 minutes or so when they had to inject political commentary 🤡

• Angry 1

Nouseforaname
On 5/3/2022 at 5:07 PM, Foxx said:

The ending of Ozark sucked donkey ###. I don't know what exactly I was expecting but... 

Warning: the Spoiler contains commentary on events within the series.

Hide contents

Killing off Ruth and letting Wendy live is bullshit. When they killed Ruth, they almost had a duty to kill Wendy as well.

The closing scene was also bullshit. Having Jonah point the gun at the PI, the screen going dark and the sound of a gun blast is cheap ass shit.

Either they didn't know how to end the series or they are leaving open the possibility is another season.

That must have been some good acting/writing because I was hoping Wendy would get offed every single episode of this supposed last season. She was evil incarnate.

I’m at the last episode now but this entire series is a joke.  Apparently people openly talk about money laundering, drug cartels and wiretapping isn’t a thing in the Ozarks.

And yes I still watched it till the end. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1