Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Sabres '20?- '21 season - Kreuger's Replacement?

GG1

3 hours ago, GG1 said:

Looks like Sabres are finally admitting that Eichel has been playing injured.  Will they shut him down for the season?

Man, those middle-upper-lower body injuries suck.

10 hours ago, Ann said:

Sabres tickets go on sale tomorrow  

i LOVE going to games..my first choice of entertainment.

Ain't no way i am going to a Sabre game..and paying $64 on top of ticket price to boot!

Be interesting to see how many die hard fans there are..i dont think they sell out any game outside the first possibly

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

i LOVE going to games..my first choice of entertainment.

Ain't no way i am going to a Sabre game..and paying $64 on top of ticket price to boot!

Be interesting to see how many die hard fans there are..i dont think they sell out any game outside the first possibly

I know they suck and the cost is excessive for the terrible product they are putting on the ice right now, but you don't think they will sell out the 10% capacity?

1 hour ago, Ann said:

I know they suck and the cost is excessive for the terrible product they are putting on the ice right now, but you don't think they will sell out the 10% capacity?

The headline says it all.  There was zero chance Bills tix would be available to the general public.  Pegulas are worried that they wouldn't be able to sell 1,600 seats

First Sabres tickets go on sale Thursday for season-ticket holders, Friday for public

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

agree with@GG1, have spoke to at least 6 people in Buffalo, 3 hard core STH of the Sabres...not a one of them plan on going to any game that a test is required..just due to cost....they may go later when that ridiculous requirement is lifted..

My neighbor went to a hurricanes game the other day and they aren’t requiring any testing. All they had was a questionnaire. I know people are anxious to get out and do stuff, but I can’t picture too many paying for the Sabres at this point. I’d consider it if I had a seat within heckling range of the Buffalo bench. With so few people, Ralph will hear every single word. 

On 3/11/2021 at 7:53 AM, Ann said:

well, we know the most avid fan base  base has now said no! Vogl said something to the effect its like they are trying to be the heel in a WWE story. Not only do you need to fork over the $64 per ticket for a test, STH needed to pay full face value for the ticket, not get their STH discount....i mean ya cant make this stuff up. 

If i did not  believe the Pegulas are so invested in Buffalo, i would think there is a Major League thing going on here...

• Like 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

well, we know the most avid fan base  base has now said no! Vogl said something to the effect its like they are trying to be the heel in a WWE story. Not only do you need to fork over the $64 per ticket for a test, STH needed to pay full face value for the ticket, not get their STH discount....i mean ya cant make this stuff up. 

If i did not  believe the Pegulas are so invested in Buffalo, i would think there is a Major League thing going on here...

There was a rumor last week they were selling the team. Maybe it isn't really a rumor? 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, Ann said:

There was a rumor last week they were selling the team. Maybe it isn't really a rumor? 🤷‍♂️

Might be best for all concerned(?).

25 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Well, the thread title has been answered.  

Rebuild #13,425

Only took a 12 game losing streak...Adams should have went with him.

On 3/9/2021 at 2:40 PM, Koko said:

Man, those middle-upper-lower body injuries suck.

Why is it that hockey doesn't disclose the nature of injuries like other sports?

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Why is it that hockey doesn't disclose the nature of injuries like other sports?

I'm guessing Vegas doesn't care enough about NHL betting to pay the league off to disclose specifics.