Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Sabres '20?- '21 season - Kreuger's Replacement?

GG1

Sad and pathetic when the only thing to talk about with the Sabres is whether they're going to fire the coach, reacting to when the coach gets fired, and speculating about who the next coach will be.

Kruger was in over his head, but he's had no help from Ownership and no help from the players.  He's the easiest guy to dump.  This won't change anything.

• Sad 1

Hitbyaparkedcar

Haven't watched since the first couple of games. Might check he next game out just to see if there's any fire left in this team...

16 hours ago, GG1 said:

Question for those who have the NHL TV online plan - Do they show the pre and post-game shows?

not the pregames, i don't believe, but must admit have never turned on early. When i have watched live on the MSG feed, they have carried the postgame. 

This is my first year using nhl.tv as opposed to center ice . Took a few minutes to get accustomed, but i enjoy it over all. Only issue i had was the other night vs Washington. I am a youtuve TV sub, so NBC Sports Washington is my regional sports network...that is station that carries Caps game and so their games are blacked out on NHL.TV. But they were showing the Wizards game and streaming the Caps game, but the app would not allow me to watch with the youtube sub. Not a big deal, but just be aware of blackouts of where you live.

Just a few heads up if you like to watch after game has begun..i usually start game about an hour in to skip intermissions.

In your settings, set up Buffalo as your team and make sure to turn off scores.

when you first enter the app to watch a game, menu will land you on teams, do not click that, next menu item is Scores.

Click that and it will give you option to pick your feed , home or away, and if you want to watch live or from the beginning.

Once game is over they will have highlights as well as condensed games on there as well. 

18 hours ago, GG1 said:

Question for those who have the NHL TV online plan - Do they show the pre and post-game shows?

NHL Center Ice does not, not sure about NHL TV online

Edited by Whatnot78

Tonight's game is postponed.  COVID positives from both a Buffalo staffer and Boston player

Edit: it may be postponed...

Edited by Whatnot78

Mercifully this season for the Sabres will end in about 6 weeks.  Take your time finding a coach, get the right one (easier said than done). 

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

not the pregames, i don't believe, but must admit have never turned on early. When i have watched live on the MSG feed, they have carried the postgame. 

Im not sure exactly how early they turn it on, but I have watched portions of the pregame this year. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

13 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:
11 hours ago, shrader said:

Im not sure exactly how early they turn it on, but I have watched portions of the pregame this year. 

Confirmed that NHL TV shows post game coverage too.    Hopefully will be more valuable for next season.

• Like 1

Another cluster for Sabres and the NHL, 4 more Bruins placed in protocol. Game Saturday cancelled. $64 testing fee non refundable to the poor folks who actually bought tickets. Sabres giving them tickets to a game next year. 

my guy is no fans at games this year, just no upside for the Sabres. 

• Angry 1
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Another cluster for Sabres and the NHL, 4 more Bruins placed in protocol. Game Saturday cancelled. $64 testing fee non refundable to the poor folks who actually bought tickets. Sabres giving them tickets to a game next year. 

my guy is no fans at games this year, just no upside for the Sabres. 

And not that it’s going to get from on the ice out into the stands, but it looks even worse with nothing but Roswell Park people in the stands. Whether they’re staff, patients , or survivors, that’s not a great look right there. 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2021 at 11:38 AM, GG1 said:

Weekes was good there. He said what everyone else sees, and he went right to the top while Howard and Jeremy (or whomever was hosting that show) were trying to keep the discussion at the coach/player lever.  You could hear them tense up as soon as the talk became about ownership, like they were afraid to pile on. 

Weekes said out loud what the league is thinking about the Sabres. Eventually, the message has to sink into Pegula’s head. If it does and he won’t change the real problem, then this team will be worst in the league for another decade. 

Edited by snafu

4 hours ago, Joe said:

Sabres have one more goal this season (61) than McDavid has points (60).

But wait, it gets better. Two of those goals were the ones awarded for shoot out wins and not actual goals. So they actually have 59 goals on the year. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1