Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 NFL Head Coach Openings [Daboll to the Giants - All Head Coaching Jobs are Filled]

Ann

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Well, yes and no. If the fans leave due to silly moves, then what?

You're saying McCOWN would be the last straw???

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

You're saying McCOWN would be the last straw???

Merely - how much is a fan base expected to endure?

Just now, Ann said:

Merely - how much is a fan base expected to endure?

I'm still a Sabres fan.

The Texans aren't past the Sabres yet.

• Haha 1

Just now, snafu said:

I'm still a Sabres fan.

The Texans aren't past the Sabres yet.

Masochistic tendencies for thee

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

36 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

You better go in there with your eyes wide open, understanding that you're going to get blamed for shit that was clearly beyond your control (meddling owner, bad personnel decisions, outside distractions, etc.).

I think this is especially true for the Giants and Jets when you factor in the media. I was genuinely surprised to see Saleh go to the green.

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think this is especially true for the Giants and Jets when you factor in the media. I was genuinely surprised to see Saleh go to the green.

I have to tell you...I was honestly more surprised to see Joe Douglas take the GM job than Saleh take the coaching job. 

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

I have to tell you...I was honestly more surprised to see Joe Douglas take the GM job than Saleh take the coaching job. 

the league knows where the dumpster fires are.

HC and GM can get  good experience running things, but are cut serious slack when things inevitably blow up due to the inhereent disfunction out of their control.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

think.jpg.3d8f47e3e90472f6df7727a4c0e86793.jpg

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

10 minutes ago, Ann said:

Instead of Carolina to Buffalo, it is gonna be Buffalo to New Jersey

So, all this said, they know they may loose guys. Who do they have tapped for these jobs? You know that MCD and Beane have a plan already. That said, with all the hires going on now would the picking be slim for us when the time comes?

17 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

So, all this said, they know they may loose guys. Who do they have tapped for these jobs? You know that MCD and Beane have a plan already. That said, with all the hires going on now would the picking be slim for us when the time comes?

Considering what we have, I think we would be the destination for anyone. We would also probably have the right of first refusal.

https://twitter.com/MattParrino/status/1484663010157281281

• Like 1

"Soup to nuts, it's his," including the coaching decision. Does that mean Daboll (or Frazier) is gone? Giants are in cap hell next year, so this is gonna be a tear down and rebuild. How long will they have in metro-NYC?

4 hours ago, Ann said:

Another team looking for a DC. The comments…. They want Roman fired! WTH do they think will happen to Lamar Jackson if that were to come to pass?

The OC is ALWAYS the scapegoat for the idiot fan.  I watched the All-22 of last season's playoff game against them.   We won that game because Lamar is dumb.   There were guys open all over the place on pretty much every passing play.  Lamar cannot anticipate moving targets unless they are running the 9 against man.

Roman called a great game.   The only thing Lamar executed was their chance to win. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Assuming Daboll is offered a job (or more than one), I do not want him in the AFC, let alone the AFCE.

assuming.jpg.72a3afe4dadad64ad4141cc24590f143.jpg

I think that should read to NY Giants with new GM Joe Schoen.  I was wondering about that possibility.  Are Daboll and Schoen close, meaning would Schoen bring Daboll in as a HC?

5 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The OC is ALWAYS the scapegoat for the idiot fan.  I watched the All-22 of last season's playoff game against them.   We won that game because Lamar is dumb.   There were guys open all over the place on pretty much every passing play.

Roman called a great game.   The only thing Lamar executed was their chance to win. 

This is true, if Lamar wasn't so predictable in the red zone, the Ravens could easily have won that game.  Instead, Taron Johnson's film study paid off since Lamar was indeed looking for Mark Andrews in the end zone.

• Like 1