Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 NFL Head Coach Openings [Daboll to the Giants - All Head Coaching Jobs are Filled]

Ann

14 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Shirley you can’t think the difference between Daniel Jones and Josh Allen’s capabilities hasn’t entered Dorsey’s mind.  And he’d actively avoid play calling duties leaving that to someone also taking on a first time HC position in the NYC market?  And this is to further his long term career prospects?  

Although I doubt Allen decides anything at all or knows every detail of every discussion I don’t think he would have publicly endorsed Dorsey for the job while being oblivious to Dorsey being already gone to NY.  Allen literally talks to Dorsey every day but “Twitter guy” in NY knows more?

Dude.  Occum’s Shaver called and did a Glenn Close “I will not be ignored here” impression.

Would we be foolish to think that perhaps Dorsey wouldn't be offered the OC position in Buffalo?

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Would we be foolish to think that perhaps Dorsey wouldn't be offered the OC position in Buffalo?

return of rick dennison

• Haha 1

Just now, Spartacus said:

return of rick dennison

Just saying, perhaps they have someone else in mind. I would guess they do try to keep him here. Never know though. I would say we know in less than a week. 

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Just saying, perhaps they have someone else in mind. I would guess they do try to keep him here. Never know though. I would say we know in less than a week. 

they publicly proclaim Josh will  be consulted on the OC hire

Josh endorses Ken Dorsey for OC to keep the same system

Bills pick some other shlub to upset the apple cart and their star QB

sounds like a plan

• Cheers 1

Just now, Spartacus said:

they publicly proclaim Josh will  be consulted on the OC hire

Josh endorses Ken Dorsey for OC to keep the same system

Bills pick some other shlub to upset the apple cart and their star QB

sounds like a plan

Just saw that only seconds ago. I retract my statement. 

5 hours ago, Pilsner said:

Bills players should fill the Giants’ mailbox full of messages and letters praising Frazier. A constant, daily, never ending barrage of glowing endorsements. 

I thought Daboll was nearly a done deal?

There is no way Joel S.  hitches his wagons to Leslie Frazier unless he took the NYG job to help the BILLS win more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I thought Daboll was nearly a done deal?

It seems that way. Just wishful thinking on my part to help Frazier move on.

10 hours ago, Ann said:

Is there anything more annoying in sports journalism than the embarrassing unwritten rule that when you report something that is happening, you have to acknowledge who had it first?

It's not even the acknowledgement. It's the way they do it. It's markedly less embarrassing if Demetrius Harvey writes "According to @E_Dilla, Jaguars are expected to..."

But no. We need to see these ridiculous "Soandso had it first" shit.

Dime a dozen, these self-promoting douchenozzles. Dime a dozen.