Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Appropos of nothing thread.

Joe

Crap Throwing Clavin

Terrence Howard:

Invents "Terryology."

Discovers 1 times 1 is, in fact, 2.

And now: discovers a "mistake in the hydrogen atom," which, when combined with "geometry" and "lynchpins," will turn Uganda in to Wakanda.

But - and here's the crucial question - can he roll a 3.5 on a die?

• Doh! 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, shrader said:

@Crap Throwing Clavin, I wish you had warned me ahead of time about the upcoming loss of brain cells. I would have just sniffed some pint thinner or something instead of watching/reading those. 

Terrylogic.  One times one equals two.

How much more warning did you need?

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Terrylogic.  One times one equals two.

How much more warning did you need?

I’ve never heard of terrylogic before so I had no clue what I was in for. I was at least hoping for less gibberish right from the start seeing as how he has studied this for over 50 years (if I remember the number correctly). Oh well, not everyone can spend their entire life studying 1x1. I hope he lives another 30 years so he can someday move onto the mass confusion of multiplying by zero. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, shrader said:

I’ve never heard of terrylogic before so I had no clue what I was in for. I was at least hoping for less gibberish right from the start seeing as how he has studied this for over 50 years (if I remember the number correctly). 

But how can you trust a guy when he says "50 years," when he thinks 1x1=2?

I hope he lives another 30 years so he can someday move onto the mass confusion of multiplying by zero. 

I want to see him studying dividing by zero.  How spectacularly wrong will that be?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But how can you trust a guy when he says "50 years," when he thinks 1x1=2?

I’m more worried about the 49 years where he couldn’t answer it at all… actually, you know what? Im not so sure that is as concerning as I think about it more. 

So is terrylogic named after him? I almost want to dig into that wormhole a bit and get to the “I am Spartacus” part. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
35 minutes ago, shrader said:

I’m more worried about the 49 years where he couldn’t answer it at all… actually, you know what? Im not so sure that is as concerning as I think about it more. 

So is terrylogic named after him? I almost want to dig into that wormhole a bit and get to the “I am Spartacus” part. 

Named after him, by him.  

You know your paradigm sucks when you yourself name it after yourself.  Even I didn't call the OBF DAB POMA metrics "Crap Throwing Monkey" metrics, fitting though it may be.

On 7/18/2022 at 3:49 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I want to see him studying dividing by zero.  How spectacularly wrong will that be?

Well, he's no Chuck Norris in that regard.

• 2 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, Foxx said:

Global warming.  As mountain glaciers and the Greenland and Antarctic ice caps melt, the water flows from the higher altitudes to sea level.  This reduces the moment of inertia and, angular momentum being conserved, increases the angular velocity (the same as how a spinning ice skater spins faster when they contract their arms to their sides.)  

Global warming.  There's simply nothing it can't do.

As I’m leaving a sandwich place with my lunch, this guy parks diagonally across two handicap spots, leaves his Porsche running, and runs in to grab his pickup order. 

16 minutes ago, shrader said:

As I’m leaving a sandwich place with my lunch, this guy parks diagonally across two handicap spots, leaves his Porsche running, and runs in to grab his pickup order. 

Leave the cannolli, take the Porsche. 

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

This is why I carry a cinder block everywhere I go.  For windshields such as this.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm sitting in a coffee shop right now.  A...someone...walked in with a thick beard and C-cups.  

🙈

Did they hit on you?