Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Appropos of nothing thread.

Joe

People I am really sick of, and don't care if I ever see them again.

Oprah

Prince Harry and his wife

Chip and Joanna Gaines

• Like 1

NCBillsFan
On 5/21/2021 at 8:41 AM, Sherpa said:

People I am really sick of, and don't care if I ever see them again.

Oprah

Prince Harry and his wife

Chip and Joanna Gaines

I agree wholeheartedly on the first two, therefore I'm just going to consider myself lucky that I have absolutely zero idea who Chip and Joanna Gaines are.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NCBillsFan said:

I agree wholeheartedly on the first two, therefore I'm just going to consider myself lucky that I have absolutely zero idea who Chip and Joanna Gaines are.

Chip and Joanna Gaines do some kind of reality show fixer upper thing.  Joanna's pretty milfy

joanna-gaines-today-170509-tease1_c975e1

Quick self indulgent story.

We had a family wedding this weekend at Peak and Peek. My daughter's car was acting up so I gave her my secondary one (2009 Impala) to drive back to Pittsburgh and I took hers.

So she goes to work today, production crew on a HBO show called "Rust" (not out yet)

It's a poor Western PA. story, so when they see our car, they want to use in a parking lot scene, no problem she says.

So now she texts me back that Jeff Daniels is leaning on my car. Funny how little things in life make you smile.

😃

• Like 7

Oye.

Put out the garbage this week and at the end of the day, the recyclables were not picked up. Leave the tote out figuring they must have had an issue and would be picking it up a day late. Nothing. Had the wife call to see what was going on and they tried to play it like we had the wrong week, said we had the wrong calendar.

I pulled out the calendar they hand out to show which weeks are recycling weeks and had her hand me the phone. I asked him why, since January, then have they been picking up on the shaded weeks and now all of a sudden we have the wrong calendar.  "Oh, we have been getting a lot of calls about people wanting to know what is going on. We tried to send out flyers telling people that their recycling weeks were going to change but were not able to get them out to everyone."

Wait, what? Didn't you just make me question my sanity? And now your trying to tell me that you went ahead and changed service without letting people know beforehand? I think you might want to call everyone in our neighborhood because they still have their totes out...

:facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/tech/3157006/optical-illusion-hallucination-test-ganzflicker/

I don't see any distinct images, but the flickering of solid red & black soon becomes a mix of red and black at the same time and eventually starts to swirl

My screen also seem to gradually expand

***Do not attempt if you are epileptic!!!

Edited by devnull

I was playing a video game yesterday and it asked me to enter a nickname. I didn’t realize it was for an online section so I went with something very generic and entered batman. It told me the name was already in use and offered a few alternatives. One of them was “erectbatmantoes”. So yeah, I pretty much had to use that one. 

• Haha 1