Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Appropos of nothing thread.

Joe

Yesterday on the golf course someone told me that we had played together before because the two of them remembered my swing. Now I’m trying to figure out if this is a good thing or not. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Make your bed every day.

Interesting take. I thought he was going to say something about learning attention to the small details.

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler
3 hours ago, shrader said:

A bird outside my house just did two “let’s go Buffalo” chirps. 

It must be a mockingbird from Orchard Park.

8 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

It must be a mockingbird from Orchard Park.

I absolutely hate those little f’ers. But if it was a mockingbird, this one can stay. 

• Haha 1

One of my smoke alarms just started doing the dead battery chirp. Something has to be wrong with it because I thought those things only started beeping at 2am. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Only good thing about baseball. @LB3 forget where we put these. But man, that dude crumbles. 

🤣

Also, credit to the guy that sprinted over and hopped over a row like a gazelle.

Edited by LB3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LB3 said:

@plenzmd1 Update. The guy that got knocked out is not pressing charges. Makes me wonder if he said something he'd be embarrassed about if it got out.

hmm, definitely something not PC...and in CA he worried he would be ostracized for life!

• Like 1