Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Appropos of nothing thread.

Joe

I just got mail today with my mother-in-law’s name but my address. I mean, my house is fairly large for just the wife and I, but I’m pretty much going to have to buy a second one now. 

• Haha 1

Keukasmallie

And then there's the humor that presents itself when one sees the different definitions of the concept of wearing a mask:  There's the ever-popular cover your mouth, but not your nose because no one breathes through their nose.  That's folllowed by the can't-be-bothered person whose mask covers neither the nose nor the mouth (see sports coaches).  Finally, there's the person whose mask "tethers" are so loose that she/he is constantly adjusting it from one setting to another.

Jeezus, can you just take a class or something?

CarpetCrawler
15 hours ago, LB3 said:

I'd really like to get a dog but can't justify it. It would be alone too much.

Basset hounds sleep 18-20 hours a day.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Basset hounds sleep 18-20 hours a day.

Wow, I didn't know that I was part Basset Hound

😆

• Haha 2

CarpetCrawler
Just now, B-Man said:

Wow, I didn't know that I was part Basset Hound

😆

Hopefully not around the ears.

• Haha 1

eh, good as thread as any to post this @LB3...airport cops not messing around!

Watch both embedded videos..good chuckles..especially the dude in the red...looks like out of a cartoon or something!

https://cboardinggroup.com/shocking-atlanta-airport-tussle-ends-with-passengers-tased-video/?utm_source=BoardingArea&utm_medium=twitter

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Watch both embedded videos..good chuckles..especially the dude in the red...looks like out of a cartoon or something!

https://cboardinggroup.com/shocking-atlanta-airport-tussle-ends-with-passengers-tased-video/?utm_source=BoardingArea&utm_medium=twitter

🤣 Thanks!

The guy in red just planked straight to the ground after getting tased. The second angle was good. I liked seeing that the bystander attacked by the three guys was putting a whooping on one of them.

Btw. Walker Brown (guy who whooped the OU WR) is getting charged. They determined it was a fight between two willing participants.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LB3 said:

🤣 Thanks!

The guy in red just planked straight to the ground after getting tased. The second angle was good. I liked seeing that the bystander attacked by the three guys was putting a whooping on one of them.

Btw. Walker Brown (guy who whooped the OU WR) is getting charged. They determined it was a fight between two willing participants.

i like the cop" shut up or i will light you up again"...haha...was not playing with these tools!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

How &#%$ing stupid do you have to be to start shit at an airport? This isn't the 1970's; they don't mess around.

• Haha 1

Alaska Darin
19 hours ago, Koko said:

How &#%$ing stupid do you have to be to start shit at an airport? This isn't the 1970's; they don't mess around.

"Come to Atlanta on vacation, leave on probation."

Alaska Darin
On 2/23/2021 at 3:12 PM, KD in CA said:

Two OU football players go to a bar and start some sh-- with the wrong guys.   I guess everyone is young and stupid once.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/2/22/22296179/viral-video-shows-ou-football-star-beaten-up-by-mma-trained-man-police-investigating

That looks like the old "we're bigger than you and we're football players so we can say and do what we want."  Found out the old fashioned way not to trifle with wrestlers.

According to Forbes, Kim Kardashian is officially a billionaire.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2021/04/06/kim-kardashian-west-is-officially-a-billionaire/?utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesMainTwitter&utm_content=4703417345&utm_medium=social&utm_source=TWITTER&sh=7f24091f21bb

She might be the finest example today of the success of free market capitalism.