Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Appropos of nothing thread.

Joe

Sometimes, I like to think that Tom is still anonymously reading this site. Judging us. Wishing that he could call people idiots. As God intended.

• Like 1

I've gotten very good at ignoring deceptive photos/links in the standard ads that populate this website. I was not about to fall for the fact that the last two days of July were also the Official Big Orgasm Days!

But as a breast guy, I'm kinda interested in what kind of breakdown was had by the chick who does the AT&T commercials. Every ad that shows up seems to reveal additional cleavage.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

But as a breast guy, I'm kinda interested in what kind of breakdown was had by the chick who does the AT&T commercials.

Every ad that shows up seems to reveal additional cleavage.

That's why I keep hitting "refresh" 

😎

• Haha 3

On 8/6/2021 at 11:00 AM, IDBillzFan said:

I've gotten very good at ignoring deceptive photos/links in the standard ads that populate this website. I was not about to fall for the fact that the last two days of July were also the Official Big Orgasm Days!

But as a breast guy, I'm kinda interested in what kind of breakdown was had by the chick who does the AT&T commercials. Every ad that shows up seems to reveal additional cleavage.

Pisano!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Just heard someone end a meeting by asking for "Anyone have any power comments?"

:hang:

Please tell me that's because there are outages from Henri.

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Please tell me that's because there are outages from Henri.

You know I was thinking "Ohhh, I have a trademarked power comment for you..."

• Haha 1

My regular grocery store switched up the stuff in half of the aisles. 
What genius moves shit around like that? I used to know where everything was!

• Cheers 2

These kids in my neighborhood were egging houses. When they were done, they rang my neighbor’s ring doorbell and handed her an egg when she opened the door. How stupid are kids these days? Are they so used to sharing their every thought on social media that they’re completely unaware of how a doorbell camera works?

• Like 1

ExiledInIllinois
16 hours ago, shrader said:

These kids in my neighborhood were egging houses. When they were done, they rang my neighbor’s ring doorbell and handed her an egg when she opened the door. How stupid are kids these days? Are they so used to sharing their every thought on social media that they’re completely unaware of how a doorbell camera works?

Yes.  It's called being desensitized.  They know how it works.  It applies to everyone.  Cops with body cams come to mind.  The ones that shut them off (if they can) are even more criminal, premeditated in their actions. 

Just goes to show you that eventually,  all the cameras are not a deterrent. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 8/26/2021 at 10:57 AM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Just heard someone end a meeting by asking for "Anyone have any power comments?"

:hang:

Today's meeting ended with "Everyone have a great Air Force day..."

Jesus, these &#%$ing people...  "A great Air Force day?"  What's that?  Smurf BDU's fresh from the laundry?  Early tee time? 

10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Today's meeting ended with "Everyone have a great Air Force day..."

Jesus, these &#%$ing people...  "A great Air Force day?"  What's that?  Smurf BDU's fresh from the laundry?  Early tee time? 

What if you're only having a great Navy day?