Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Appropos of nothing thread.

Joe

IDBillzFan

So I woke up this morning to over 3000 emails in my inbox ranging from auto replys to mailer-deamons because someone hacked my business email account and used it to send out a phishing email.

Suffice it to say it's been years since I inadvertently pissed off THIS many people in such a short window. 

• Angry 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

So I woke up this morning to over 3000 emails in my inbox ranging from auto replys to mailer-deamons because someone hacked my business email account and used it to send out a phishing email.

Suffice it to say it's been years since I inadvertently pissed off THIS many people in such a short window. 

So were you the guy who emailed me today telling me my ID had been selected by the Gates Foundation to be eligible for a million dollars?  I couldn't type out my personal info fast enough on that one!!  Woo-hoo!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Did you piss off Fabio?

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

So have you answered all of them? Did you get the meadcoin one? 

IDBillzFan
16 hours ago, GG1 said:

Did you piss off Fabio?

He's probably the only person I didn't piss off. I got an email response from one guy who simply wrote "Loosers."

My online instinct was to explain to him that my account was hacked and I was not personally the one who sent that email, but if I did, it would actually make me a 'loser,' but at least I'd be a loser who knows how to spell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/6/2021 at 3:59 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Ok, which link did you click

IDBillzFan
7 hours ago, Joe said:

Ok, which link did you click

I haven't clicked on 'one of those links' in years. I needed to do a better job ensuring two factor authentication is set up where possible.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

All of your kids suck compared this one, including mine. Say hello to your President in 2046. 

But what are the world records? If it’s something like sticking the most marshmallows in your mouth at one time, I’m not impressed. 

35 minutes ago, shrader said:

But what are the world records? If it’s something like sticking the most marshmallows in your mouth at one time, I’m not impressed. 

according to this:  44 marshmallows -- not this spelling bee kid.  I AM impressed.

https://recordsetter.com/world-record/marshmallows-fit-open-mouth/38521

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, shrader said:

Choked to death seconds later 

I'd be that guy who slaps the kid on the back in congratulations.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went to a local bar last night for music bingo. The guy who runs it has always been completely clueless about the demographics that this bar draws. My wife was probably the youngest person in there at 37.  The guy does a his games by decade and the last one was the 2010s. There were maybe 3 people who even bothered to pay attention at that point. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1